It’s no secret that I love Books, ok LOVE Brooks! Over the years I’ve tried to give other brands a shot but it is just always Brooks so when I was given a opportunity to review the new Adrenaline GTS 16‘s I jumped!
I’ve taken these out for a few short runs (side note I’m currently only doing short runs) and they are smooth and cushiony. I’ve run in everything from super plush sneakers to extreme minimalist ones and for me these fall in the middle, They are supportive, sturdy and have a good amount of (but not too much) cushioning, I can see myself wearing these for longer runs and short runs alike.
According to Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16 women’s running shoe is renowned for its dependable support and ample cushioning, making it the reliable choice for runners looking for an unbelievably smooth and balanced ride. Features include:
- New, deeper V-Groove folds inward to absorb and disperse impact.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad delivers smooth transitions
- Moisture-management mesh upper helps feet stay cool and dry
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel, creating a more secure and customizable fit
If you are looking for a solid supportive sneaker check these out.
Disclaimer: Brooks provided me with these in exchange for my honest opinions.